Selling Mayhem Trauma Amplifier 3, MM Twen Edition, Sand Stormer + more

Discussion in 'Trading' started by GeorgeSkywalker, May 16, 2023.

1. San

San

This depends on your rank...

...or what you can pull off ;)

(This is a masterful film adaptation of an early 20th century drama based on real events)

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

lol he's quite a character judging by the wiki.

I have to admit I have no idea what I wrote earlier I just googled, "best reply to Jawohl" and that was one of the answers :)

3. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Which film is this?

Hutch Mansell: They say God doesn't close one door without opening another. Please God, open that door.

Director Ilya Naishuller
    Writer Derek Kolstad
    Stars Bob Odenkirk, Aleksey Serebryakov, Connie Nielsen

A docile family man slowly reveals his true character after his house gets burgled by two petty thieves, which, coincidentally, leads him into a bloody war with a Russian crime boss.

4. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Nobody

Lots of spoilers in the following:

5. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Which film is this?

Eliza Doolittle: The difference between a lady and a flower girl is not how she behaves, but how she is treated.

Director George Cukor
    Writers Alan Jay Lerner, George Bernard Shaw
    Stars Audrey Hepburn, Rex Harrison, Stanley Holloway

In 1910s London, snobbish phonetics professor Henry Higgins agrees to a wager that he can make crude flower girl, Eliza Doolittle, presentable in high society.

6. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

My Fair Lady

7. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Which film is this?

Ted Winter: Any chance she could follow?
    President's Secret Service Agent: My own men couldn't get through that door once it's closed.
    Ted Winter: Yeah, well, unfortunately, she isn't one of your men.

Director Phillip Noyce
    Writer Kurt Wimmer
    Stars Angelina Jolie, Liev Schreiber, Chiwetel Ejiofor

A CIA agent goes on the run after a defector accuses her of being a Russian spy.

8. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Salt

9. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Which film is this?

The Man: Do you ever wish you would die?
    Old Man: No. It's foolish to ask for luxuries in times like these.

Director John Hillcoat
    Writers Joe Penhall, Cormac McCarthy
    Stars Viggo Mortensen, Charlize Theron, Kodi Smit-McPhee

In a dangerous post-apocalyptic world, an ailing father defends his son as they slowly travel to the sea.

10. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

The Road

Which film is this?

Our Man: 13th of July, 4:50 pm. I'm sorry. I know that means little at this point, but I am. I tried, I think you would all agree that I tried. To be true, to be strong, to be kind, to love, to be right. But I wasn't. And I know you knew this. In each of your ways. And I am sorry. All is lost here, except for soul and body, that is, what's left of them, and a half day's ration. It's inexcusable really, I know that now. How it could have taken this long to admit that I'm not sure, but it did. I fought till the end. I'm not sure what that is worth, but know that I did. I have always hoped for more for you all. I will miss you. I'm sorry.

Director J.C. Chandor
    Writer J.C. Chandor
    Star Robert Redford

After a collision with a shipping container at sea, a resourceful sailor finds himself, despite all efforts to the contrary, staring his mortality in the face.

11. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

All is Lost

12. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Which film is this?

Kyoko: [after the rest of the family had left] I think they should have stayed a bit longer.
    Noriko: But they're busy.
    Kyoko: They're selfish. Demanding things and leaving like this.
    Noriko: They have their own affairs.
    Kyoko: But you have yours too. They're selfish.
    Noriko: But Kyoko...
    Kyoko: Wanting her clothes right after her death. I felt so sorry for poor mother. Even strangers would have been more considerate!
    Noriko: But look Kyoko. At your age I thought so too. But children do drift away from their parents. A woman has her own life, apart from her parents, when she becomes Shige's age. She meant no harm I'm sure. They have to look after their own lives.
    Kyoko: I wonder: I won't ever be like that. Then what's the point of family?
    Noriko: But children become like that, gradually.
    Kyoko: Then... you, too?
    Noriko: I may become like that in spite of myself.
    Kyoko: Isn't life disappointing?
    Noriko: Yes, it is.

Director Yasujirô Ozu
    Writers Kôgo Noda, Yasujirô Ozu
    Stars Chishû Ryû, Chieko Higashiyama, Sô Yamamura

An old couple visit their children and grandchildren in the city, but receive little attention.

13. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Tokyo Story

14. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Which film is this?

[repeated lines]
    Derice Bannock: Sanka you dead?
    Sanka Coffie: Ya, mon.

Director Jon Turteltaub
    Writers Lynn Siefert, Michael Ritchie, Tommy Swerdlow
    Stars John Candy, Leon, Doug E. Doug

When a Jamaican sprinter is disqualified from the Olympic Games, he enlists the help of a dishonored coach to start the first Jamaican Bobsled Team.

15. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Cool Runnings

16. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Which film is this?

Saroo Brierley: I'm sorry you couldn't have your own kids.
    Sue Brierley: What are you saying?
    Saroo Brierley: We... we... weren't blank pages, were we? Like your own would have been. You weren't just adopting us but our past as well. I feel like we're killing you.
    Sue Brierley: I could have had kids.
    Saroo Brierley: What?
    Sue Brierley: We chose not to have kids. We wanted the two of you. That's what we wanted. We wanted the two of you in our lives.That's what we chose.
    [pause]
    Sue Brierley: That's one of the reasons I fell in love with your dad.
    [pause]
    Sue Brierley: Because we both felt as if... the world has enough people in it. Have a child, couldn't guarantee it will make anything better. But to take a child that's suffering like you boys were. Give you a chance in the world. That's something.

Director Garth Davis
    Writers Saroo Brierley, Luke Davies
    Stars Dev Patel, Nicole Kidman, Rooney Mara

A five-year-old Indian boy is adopted by an Australian couple after getting lost hundreds of kilometers from home. 25 years later, he sets out to find his lost family.

17. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Lion

18. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Which film is this?

Man in Hall: Hey Marshal, don't you owe me a strip search?
    Carrie Stetko: [about earlier streaking] You were the second guy out the door, right?
    Man in Hall: Yeah.
    Carrie Stetko: Not interested.

Director Dominic Sena
    Writers Jon Hoeber, Erich Hoeber, Chad Hayes
    Stars Kate Beckinsale, Gabriel Macht, Tom Skerritt

U.S. Marshal Carrie Stetko tracks a killer in Antarctica as the sun is about to set for six months.

19. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Whiteout

20. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Which film is this?

Lou Bloom: What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them? What if I was the kind of person who was obliged to hurt you for this? I mean physically. I think you'd have to believe afterward, if you could, that agreeing to participate and then backing out at the critical moment was a mistake. Because that's what I'm telling you, as clearly as I can.

Director Dan Gilroy
    Writer Dan Gilroy
    Stars Jake Gyllenhaal, Rene Russo, Bill Paxton

When Louis Bloom, a con man desperate for work, muscles into the world of L.A. crime journalism, he blurs the line between observer and participant to become the star of his own story.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.